Recent content by riddletw

1. riddletw

The Great 2024 Calabogie Cleanup

Rooster & I finished clearing Skidder 1 through to Long Grass completing the loop back out to 77. Cleared the double trac section of Screw-U North from 77 to the beaver dam. Ran out of time & energy to get that oak tree on the extension.
  2. riddletw

MX Starcross 5 Tires

Any MX riders out there? New 21" Front/ 19" rear MX Starcross 5 tires , sizes & date codes in pics. $100 for both... OBO
  3. riddletw

Cleared the south ends of Faron’s Folly S4 and Long Grass to 77. Rode the ATV out & stuck to the double tracs sections.
  4. riddletw

Rooster & I cleared Up a Creek Bypass and into Skidder 1. Very slow progress ~1hr/km. Hope this carnage isn’t on all tracks :(
  5. riddletw

Cleared - Ridge Run, BS2 except for the short technical section off to the left and the by-pass, Arcol Run…stoped at the intersection to up a creek. Slow going due to lots of larger stuff down but on the bright side the snows gone :)
  6. riddletw

Cleared Faron Folly S1, 2 & 4. S3 still needs attention. Lots of small saplings and branches down from the storm plus still snow in many spots.
  7. riddletw

Tall Pines trail has been cleared, there were several trees down due to the recent heavy snowfall and strong winds. I'm concerned that this storm may have impacted other trails as well… but hope I’m wrong. BTW as of a few hours ago there's still ~4” of snow on the trails beyond High Falls; I...
  8. riddletw

WP Xplor PDS Spring

sold...I have a brand new CSR Suspension spring for KTM 2017 & up (possibly others as well??) Part #596159-225-757881, rider 230 to 250#. Retail price is $120 USD , asking $80 OBO. Pickup in Calabogie...or could ship. Link to OE site ... CSR Suspension
  9. riddletw

The Great 2023 Calabogie Cleanup

Rode Snake Head yesterday & it needs some cleaning up. We had some serious high winds the last few days bringing down some new obstacles :(
  10. riddletw

Cleared the double trac sections of Skidder 1, 2 & 3…lots of face slappers. Also finished up Tricky Dicky.
  11. riddletw

Cleared -Tall Pines, Ridge Run, BS2 & both by passes, Arcol Run, Up a Creek Bypass, Skidder 1, Tracs between Skidder 1 &3, Faron's Folly S all sections, Faron’s F N, Rack Attach, & Deliverance.
  12. riddletw

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

Awesome! There’s some serious trees down on the south end of Deliverance. I was able to come in from the north entrance and clear ~3/4 of the trac then ran out of time & energy. There’s one tree mid-way too big for my saw.
  13. riddletw

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 19th

I worked on Deliverance from ~9 to 4 today. Started on the north entrance and made it 3/4 thru until I ran out of batteries for the saw at 45.189249 - 76.83295. I was able to make it to SOT from this point but the last 1/4 has some big boys down. There’s one big wet rotten tree down on the...
  14. riddletw

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

Ryan &Ross you’re spot on … unfortunately and we’ll be dealing with this for a bit. Possibly another wind event tomorrow that may rattle things loose. BTW…rode out to the north entrance of Deliverence and walked in (…I was on the 650R) and it’s gonna need some attention :(