Recent content by rackatttack

1. R

yellow motorcycle lift

FOR SALE yellow motorcycle work bench 1200lbs capacity (like the blue one sold at princess auto) $300. ideal for motocross enduro and duelsport bikes great for home use TEXT ME IF INTERESTED 613 853 1183
  2. R

LONG WEEKEND BOOGIE WORK

Section Leaders chime in I will be up on Sunday 3rd and Monday 4th at the HGC and possibly Saturday 2nd (if the boss lets me ) I will be riding the white sections and pink and clearing where needed and arrowing some of the trails 8:30 HGC breakfast and plan of attack NB I may not be able to...
  3. R

"17" boogie prep

I will be up saturday and sunday on the south side prepping the first half of the Saturday loop bring saws and hand sheers. On another side note WE NEED VOLUNTEERS If interested drop a line here or if you know bill or kevin let them know your ability should be intermediate and above.
  4. R

2017 BOOGIE ???

SO TELL US ALL WHATS HAPPENING??
  5. R

camping trailer for sale

I have a nice small camping trailer for sale just got a new one to replace it so if interested here's the link http://www.kijiji.ca/v-travel-trailer-c ... nFlag=true
  6. R

NEW BMA LOGO

http://bma1.ca/photos/custom/bmo-logo.png now imagine the old logo with our national flag and provincial flag?????
  7. R

NEW BMA LOGO

https://images-platform.99static.com/2w ... t_80581555 Here's what the new logo could be
  8. R

NEW BMA LOGO

WELL LOOKS LIKE THE CLUB WILL GET A NEW LOGO SOON IF YOU RECIEVED AN EMAIL VOTE ASAP OR LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS NOW What I will start out buy saying is that I like the old logo (from a historical point) and understand the need to remove the competitive aspect of the logo so about a year ago I...
  9. R

2017 exc's now in stock

yes they have finally arrived 250 exc-f, 350 exc-f, 450 exc-f six days, and 500 exc-f theses can all be seen at WHEELSPORT in ORLEANS Ottawa
  10. R

AGM

ok well I think its time for everyone to know that the AGM is coming up this weekend the 24th location Marlborough community centre North gower doors open 11am for coffee see you there
  11. R

rider training

just wanted to see how everyone that attended Saturdays and Sundays training? please leave your comments so we can improve upon it. a big thank you goes out to Francis for allowing us to use his property.
  12. R

2015 boogie Call to Arms

OK people we need volunteers for this years boogie? things have changed a bit so the normal pre ride and sweep crews are no more. What we are trying this year is breaking the Saturday route into 3 sections each covered by a team to take care of clearing, Arrowing and sweeping. we have tentative...
  13. R

tyler medaglia

well not bad for a local boy taking on the big guns down at the first round of the GNCC series in Florida yes that's right Tyler Medaglia riding for Husqvarna finishing 5th in the XC1 pro class
  14. R

suspension services

Ok so it's the middle of January and you steed or steeds are sitting in a cold garage being neglected Well time to get her ready for the up and coming season! SO HERE'S THE DEAL. #1 FORK OIL CHANGE $45.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL) #2 SHOCK OIL CHANGE $50.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL AND NITROGEN) #3 FULL FORK...
  15. R

Jan 1st ride

well the new year started of the a good trail ride for myself and marc up in calabogie north side