Recent content by Pam62

1. Pam62

Looking for riders

I live in Perth and ride in your area all the time, but I am only available on weekends.
  2. Pam62

ride on Thursday, June 22

Hey, weekend looks nice! You guys interested in a ride? I was thinking of meeting at Hopetown gas station. Either Saturday or Sunday, whichever day you guys can make it.
  3. Pam62

4. Pam62

questions on trails

Yan, There is an app called Ride OFTR that shows all the trails and difficulty rating in that area. I have also attached the key you will need explaining the ratings. Hope this helps. Pam
  5. Pam62

questions on trails

Hey guys! I know its short notice, but is anyone interested in riding today?
  6. Pam62

DS ride June 18th

Sean and I are leaving Carleton Place Cdn Tire parking lot tomorrow for a nice paced ride following dirt and paved roads to K&P trail at Levant Stn to Calabogie for lunch. Riding back on backroads to CP. Some of these roads include California, Darling, New, and Levant Mill Rd. If you're...
  7. Pam62

ride on Thursday, June 22

Yan and KG I would be interested in joining you guys sometime. I live in Perth and ride roads and the K&P in Lanark county a fair bit. Pam
  8. Pam62

Travel forum?

Matt, I am interested in more adventure/dualsport travel as well. I have been on one trip a couple years ago to Blue Mountain. I am going on a motocamping trip around Algonquin Park beginning of July with a few other riders (WR250, KLX300, CRF250 and me CRF300). If you're interested in...
  9. Pam62

Travel forum?

10. Pam62

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

I'm afraid I can't make it out tonight. See you guys next week!
  11. Pam62

Thanks guys, I had a blast last night! If anyone is wondering about riding with us on Thursdays, I would highly recommend it! The trails at Limerick are awesome, lots of double and single track and in between! Great way to learn about trail riding. There is no pressure to ride above your...
  12. Pam62

Jeff, Its going to be pretty hot, but I'd like to come out tonight if it's still on? Pam CRF230L