Recent content by MattCRF

1. M

Travel forum?

Hi Pam, That would be great to tour around Algonquin especially with the benefit of joining some other riders. Much appreciated that you reached out. This would give me a chance to sort out my camping gear - currently not set up on my CRF for any luggage yet ;-( If you're willing to...
  2. M

Sun., Oct. 10 dual sport ride

Sorry - missed that call to action, Terry. Sounds like fun, and I'd like to explore more in the Sharbot Lake area. I was "close by" in Rideau Ferry Sunday. I think we met recently on the Fall Charity ride out of Calabogie. Matt CRF250 Versys 1000
  3. M

Travel forum?

Ok, ton of info! thanks so much Steph. And so much close by, too. I have some reading up to do and some field exploration. Downloaded the TQT already. I like that is stretches across the province, right out to Gaspe. I agree with your opinion that QC has lots to offer!
  4. M

Travel forum?

5. M

Travel forum?

Thanks weekender. I haven't spent much money on gortex yet, other than gloves and boots. My jacket and pants are due for an upgrade--I'm getting by with rain shell pants and overcoat at the moment. But I have long loved merino wool, so well equipped there. And I found a heated vest online...
  6. M

Travel forum?

Hi I'm new to the BMA this year and enjoying the riding areas for sure. I'm not well connected in the sport nor with other members, but would like to have the chance to take more advice from fellow riders. Specifically, I'm looking to plan more adventure touring &/or dualsport travel in the...