Recent content by Lc82

1. L

Friends in town .

Hi there . I have two friends from out of town coming to visit . They both have trials bikes and was wondering if I'm allowed to bring guests to Area 31 for the day ? I know they'd have a blast . If not I'll go to Bogie . Thanks .
  2. L

Looking for Someone to Service My Fork

I took mine to Woodys and my bike rides great now ! 😃
  3. L

Klim dakar riding gear

Still have them ?
  4. L

Calabogie

Are we allowed to ride Calabogie? Id like to ride the south side. Also will Bma be doing a spring trail ride since it was canceled ? Would love to get together and learn the trails. Thanks
  5. L

Tires ?

Looking to get a new set of tires for my 300 Xcw and was wondering what people are using ? I have tubliss and currently run Michelin star cross 5 tires soft front med rear. I mainly ride Calabogie. Heard good things about shinko or Dunlop would love some advice. Thanks Lionel
  6. L

KTM clutch bleeding

Does anyone have a good procedure to get all the air out of the slave cylinder? I’ve tried all sorts of things but still can’t get good feel in the lever. Thanks Lionel. 300 Xc-w
  7. L

Sound

I’ve got a 2013 300xcw with stock expansion chamber and turbine core 2 pipe. Doing the boogie this weekend. Think I’ll be ok for sound check ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

2013 300 xcw maps ?

Quick question I have a 2013 Ktm 300 xcw does it have adjustable ignition maps ? I’ve read newer models have plugs or a map switch was wondering if mine had these and where would they be ? Thanks !
  9. L

300 xc-w jetting

Looking for carb jetting tips for 2013 300 xc-w . Engine and exhaust are stock . I've heard they are very rich from factory . Any tips would be great ! Thankyou
  10. L

Early spring riding.

Hi everyone . Im looking for suggestions on where to ride as the weather warms up ? I'm guessing Limerick is off limits until May so can I ride calabogie area or are there other places to go ? I'm looking for beginner to intermediate areas . Thanks !
  11. L

Hand held GPS suggestions

Hi I'm looking on buying a handheld Gps and would love to hear any suggestions . Was thinking Garmin are there other options ? Thanks ! :D