Recent content by FSR

1. FSR

KTM Race Puller

Hello guys, Does anyone happen to have, or know someone that has, the tool in the attached photo? It is the tool used to remove the inner race of the crankshaft bearing in most KTMs and Huskys. Cheers, Flaubert
  2. FSR

KTM front wheel spacer

Absolutely, that would be great. Thank you! I'll send you a DM.
  3. FSR

KTM front wheel spacer

Hello guys, Does someone have an old (or out of use) KTM or Husqvarna front wheel spacer that can donate to me?? I want to install a front disc protector but I need to "fabricate" a 5 mm thick spacer so that it will fit right. Cheers, Flaubert
  4. FSR

Valve spring compression tool - wanted

Thanks so much guys! I'll go with Terry since he is much closer to where I live.
  5. FSR

Valve spring compression tool - wanted

Hello, Does anyone have a valve spring compressor tool that I can borrow (or rent)?? I need to change a valve. Cheers, Flaubert
  6. FSR

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

I'll be there to help.
  7. FSR

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 19th

Hi Steph, I won't be able to help either. I have some Father's day duties to attend. Good luck out there!
  8. FSR

Calabogie South Cleaning - Saturday June 11th

I'll be there to help.
  9. FSR

Trail riding fun-day

Hey Terry, thanks for hosting me on Saturday. I had a blast!!! Your trails are awesome, fantastic job you have done designing and maintaining them!! I will certainly go out again to see if can improve my riding skills and eventually start timing my laps. This is a great resource for anyone...
  10. FSR

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 5th

I'll be there to help you.
  11. FSR

If you prefer, you can text or call @ 613-299-1391
  12. FSR

Hey, I would be more than happy to help you and whoever else is joining. I don't have a chainsaw but I can offer some serious muscle :) I do have hand saws though, which can also be helpful. Please let me know if you want me to join you.
  13. FSR

WP Xplor fork preload cap wrench anyone?

Hey guys, does anyone have the WP Xplor fork preload cap wrench? I need it to rebuild my forks that are having an issue with the rebound damping. Please help me! I am located in Stittsville, but I can go get it wherever you are. Have fun this season!
  14. FSR

Trail riding fun-day

Hey Terry, where is this?
  15. FSR

Front blinkers (turn signals) for KTM / Husky

Hey Connor, thanks for responding. Attached is a picture. Please let me know if they are the same. Cheers, Flaubert.