Recent content by frankenbike

1. F

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

Hey Jeff, Is this still a thing?
  2. F

Limerick This Weekend

Hi, I'm heading out for the first time in 18 months. Looking to hook up with some riders. I can do either Sat or Sunday. Beginners welcome. Thanks, David
  3. F

Calabogie Sunday Aug 4th.

Anyone interested in heading out to Calabogie on Sunday?
  4. F

Limerick - This Weekend

Anyone heading out to Limerick this weekend?
  5. F

Limerick - Saturday May 18th

Heading out for a the season opener. All welcome. Meet in the pit @ 9AM. Add to the thread if you're coming out.
  6. F

Beta Stock Shock

Any of you upgrade junkies have a stock Beta rear shock for sale?
  7. F

Thanksgiving Ride - Oct 6-8th

Anyone up for riding this weekend? Calabogie, Limerick, anything? Post to the thread. Cheers, David
  8. F

Sunday Ride - Sept 30th

Anyone interested in riding Calabogie Sunday? Respond to the thread. Thanks, David
  9. F

Riding - Sept 22, 23

Is anyone riding this weekend? Looking for riders for Calabogie or Limerick. Please respond to the thread. Cheers, David
  10. F

Calabogie - Aug 18,19th

Looking to hook up with a crew of riders heading up to Calabogie this weekend. Skill Level - Advanced Novice, Level 3-4 trails Bike - Beta XTrainer Fitness - 3-4 hours moderate pace. Let me know when/where we can meet. Thanks, David
  11. F

Limerick - Saturday Aug 4th

Who's interested? Arriving at 9 and ready to ride at 9:30. Bring your friends.
  12. F

Limerick - July 29th

If anyone is interested in riding Limerick on Sunday morning let me know. Planning to be at the pit for 9AM and ready to ride at 9:30.
  13. F

Limerick - July 20-22

Anyone interested in riding Limerick this weekend? I'm good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know.
  14. F

Limerick - July 15th

Riding Limerick in the AM. All welcome.
  15. F

Limerick Canada Day Weekend

Anyone heading out to Limerick this weekend? Early start to beat the heat. Saturday or Sunday.