Recent content by Dageonyar

1. D

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

Limerick opened early? Cool beans!
  2. D

Is Limerick an active hunting ground? I think deer season is open now.
  3. D

Cool beans. Thanks Brian! How'd the race go Jeff?
  4. D

Sorry to hear Rob. Glad it wasn't worse! Hope for a speedy recovery.
  5. D

Thank you again Jeff and team! Tonight was awesome. A few hiccups, I hope everyone is feeling OK in the morning. Rob may have a few sore ribs I'm sure. :( what time did you guys finally wrap up? I can try to stay longer next week hopefully :)
  6. D

Awesome time guys. Thank you so much!! Just a few butt clenching moments on the single track... hope to get better lol think I'll be investing in some engine Armour sooner rather than later.
  7. D

Got my work shift fixed. Weather is looking good (knock on wood). See you there :) And thank you!! Pierre 2020 DR650 - stock
  8. D

I'll see if I can move my work shift around. Where will you be meeting?
  9. D

I ride a dual sport DR650.. pretty close to zero offroad experience (I white knuckled through Limerick once lol) would this be suitable for me? Currently have the stock 80/20 death wings that came on the bike. I do have my oftr and bma memberships ;) also an older rider here lol 47 years young.
  10. D

New :)

Loving the Dr. My skills are very much beginner level in terms of offroad. The bike hasn't gotten me into any trouble yet lol. Dropped her a couple of times, which I expected, but she's light enough for me to muscle back upright on my own.
  11. D

New :)

Hi. New to the forums, the BMA and DS riding :) picked up a DR650 and looking forward to getting into riding some trails. I live in kemptville, so plan to hit up Limerick soon. Hope to meet some of you out there. I usually ride alone, but I'm guessing that's not always the best idea on the...