Recent content by cr250

1. C

The Great 2024 Calabogie Cleanup

Drove my car up to Calabogie. Travelled down 77. Lot's of downed trees. Some cut, some not. Was scraping both sides of car and my undercarriage. Had to drive over 2 trees. Got stopped about 50 m past the 6 km mile marker. Another tree I could have driven over, but about a foot in the...
  2. C

I've never seen this before...

I've never taped a rim. Ratty old rim strap is fine. And if it breaks and falls off, who cares. Mousses don't care, they just keep rollin' down the highway, errrr.... I mean trail. Thats the beauty of mousses, they just keep on working and need next to no maintenance. God bless Michelin...
  3. C

DRC Quick Mousse Tire Changer -- Asking $50 ****** SOLD ***** SOLD ***** SOLD *****

Description ****** SOLD ***** SOLD ***** SOLD ***** - Can be used with regular tubes also - Paid $300 plus shipping - Comes with 3 different axle size adapters - Foot-operated bead breaker system saves you crucial time and energy at the track. - One-touch folding system of the bead breaker arm...
  4. C

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 19th

Count me in.
  5. C

Calabogie South Cleaning - Saturday June 11th

I'm in. See you there.
  6. C

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 5th

@barbotte from the first posting up above: "Going down with chainsaw to work south side trails HGC field staging - 9:30am ready to ride" HGC is the Highlands Golf Course. Come for 9:00am, dressed and ready by 9:30am. You'll see cars parked up past the old silo on the hill as you drive...
  7. C

Holler back if you want help.
  8. C

Hey "weekender", I love installing mousse's. Do you need help? Where are you located? Maybe I can drop by?
  9. C

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

End of day yesterday, I decided to head down Bompas and then double back. Usually a nice ride and adds 16km to your day if you're looking to rack up a few extra miles. A lot of chain saws had cleared many fallen trees. The only issue was early on where a swamp sort of stretches over onto...
  10. C

3D printing parts!

Real men use steel..... starting at $250 US Get a CNC Router...
  11. C

riding season has begun

Last weekend I was up at Calabogie and dirt bikes were out as well as a ton of ATV's and SxS's. Does anybody know if we can park at the HGC? Saturday looks like the best day weather wise.
  12. C

riding this weekend -- on Saturday

Anybody riding this weekend? It should be tomorrow, Saturday, because Sunday is 100% rain according to the Weather Network. Sunday is calling for over 1 inch of rain, so it's Saturday or bust.
  13. C

Riding Canada Day

Is anybody riding tomorrow?? If so, when and where??